Christian Beitzmann, a well-known German writer and travel blogger, has converted to Islam. In an Instagram post on Friday night, Betzaman confirmed the news of his conversion to Islam, saying that Islam is a religion of peace. In an Instagram post about Islam, Betzaman said, "I have converted to Islam.

Islam is the religion of peace. I realize its deep connection. I found what I was looking for. Betzaman added, ‘I started the channel last December. I have been staying in Pakistan for the last one year.

During this time I have met great people from all walks of life. I got to know a lot about religion and way of life together with everyone. He added that he grew up in Europe.

Here Islam is always referred to as a negative, conflicting, terrorist religion. Of course I live as an honest person. But I was not religious at all before.

I didn't think much of people's thoughts and beliefs. My dearest childhood friends were Muslims. They were partners in the same lifestyle as us.