Cricketer Nasir Hossain's wife Tamima Sultana has claimed that she married her ex-husband Rakib Hasan by divorce.

He made the claim at a press conference on Wednesday. "Everything he said about us was that we were married and had a child. Everything else is a lie. Fake news is being published about us.

Please refrain from spreading false information by listening to anyone. At this time, Tamima said, 'What Rakib is doing is to get a public platform. At the press conference, Nasir Hossain said,' I have known Tamima for four and a half years. I know him very well.

We are both adults. We are legally married according to religion. If there was any problem, I would not marry people like this. He said, 'I knew everything about him. She is married before, has children. Divorced.

Before marriage, we got married by looking at the legal divorce papers. If I wanted, I could show the divorce paper on Facebook.

But did not show. Nasir Hossain further said, 'I married Tamima in accordance with religious customs and the country's customary law. I therefore urge everyone not to do anything that would cause any inconvenience to his wife.

I'm afraid now, Tamima can make the wrong decision at any time. Now Tamima is no longer Tamima. Tamima Hossain. So I will not accept if anyone says anything in his name.