A mother's breath of pain is more terrible than 8 hells, Narayanganj-4 MP Shamim Osman said quoting two hadiths to the children present. And a happy smile is equal to 7 heaven.

Another hadith is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) raised his hands to Allaah and prayed, “O Allaah, do not punish me. Forgive me if I have hurt a believing servant without knowing it. So for everyone's sake, we do politics.

I also do a team. Is to speak from a certain limit. Sometimes there is something to be said that should not be said. I need to say something like that again. But I can't say.

I apologize to you and say that I, my father, mother, brother, sister, child, if anyone in the family has suffered any harm, please forgive us. He said this while addressing the 34th death anniversary prayers of AKM Shamsuzzohar, one of the organizers of the great freedom struggle, a language soldier and a posthumous public leader who was awarded the Independence Medal (posthumously).

Because when I wanted to evict the prostitute village from Narayanganj. These scholars stood by my side. So I will tell everyone that no one will disrespect them. I have heard the hadith that those who do not respect the scholars are not the followers of the Prophet. “I come to the graveyard alone sometimes,” he said. Come quietly. Only the lords see. Talk to them.

Many millionaires and powerful people are lying in this graveyard. No one can stay. The trouble is there was a madrasa in this cemetery. The Qur'an was taught here.

I used to come and sit in that madrasa to visit graves. The Qur'an was recited all the time. The gravediggers might have found peace. But that madrasa is no more. He assured everyone present that there will be a lot of development work in Narayanganj.

Which you can't even imagine. Being the heart center. I have passed many works including double railway, DND project, Dhaka-Narayanganj Pagla old road widening, Narayanganj to Adamji railway line road.