If the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina receives the corona vaccine, the countrymen will get more courage, said the establishment and trustee of the public health center. Jafrullah Chowdhury. He made the remarks in an immediate response to the countrymen after receiving the corona vaccine at the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMSU) Vaccine Center in the capital on Sunday.

Jafrullah Chowdhury told reporters, 'I am very well. There is no reason to be afraid. I am appealing to the countrymen to come and get vaccinated whenever the date comes.

This is your duty, the duty of the nation, the duty of the country. Addressing the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at this time, he said, 'I want to say more - if my Prime Minister comes here and takes the vaccine, the countrymen will get more courage, confidence.

There is no reason to be afraid. However, one of my wishes is that all the common people, starting from my rickshaw pullers, should be vaccinated. Later, his name was registered at booth number 66.