Shahid Afridi is playing T10 in Abu Dhabi. He turned 43 years old. However, considering the supporters, Afridi wants to continue playing cricket for a couple more years.

'I didn't think quarantine was bad. Maybe I haven't played cricket for a while, but I do various exercises to keep myself fit in the room. Bigger than that is that I still enjoy cricket.

I want to continue cricket, at least for my fans. Maybe play another year or two. If you want to play cricket, you have to be fit in the beginning. Because, cricket is a game of skill. I try to give my best so that my supporters are not disappointed.

Meanwhile, 43-year-old Afridi has been playing cricket for 25 years. The Pakistan all-rounder made his ODI debut in 1996. His debut in first-class cricket came even earlier. The Pakistan cricketer wore the last national team jersey in 2018. Since then he has been playing in franchise based leagues.