Rumors have been circulating for a month about what is going on in the family of Tollywood star actresses Sravanti Chatterjee and Roshan Singh. The Indian media is saying that it has already cracked. Sravanti or Roshan could not hide it even after trying. Their personal monogamy has come to the fore again and again through social media. Sometimes by posting hints, sometimes by removing pictures with each other, they have come up in the headlines. However, both sides remained silent for so long, but this time Roshan opened his mouth.

In a recent interview with Anandabazar Digital, Roshan admitted the rift. He has no contact with Sravanti. Roshan is reluctant to say anything more about his wife. However, thanks to his wife, he has developed a wide acquaintance and good relationship in Tollywood. Roshan Singh also said that he will use that relationship to expand his business.

Roshan recently posted a picture of Sushant Singh Rajput on Instagram. The rumor started with that. "A friend of mine sent a picture of Sushant Singh Rajput," he said. Said, the smile is just like mine. That's what I post on Instagram. Busy! People said, I will die with a rope around my neck like Sushant! '

‘Kill me! Now whatever I post, people keep commenting bad or wrong. And not just me. Her (without Sravanti's name) profile is also being written as she pleases. People will not let him be like him! Social media has become a very bad place. Let him do what he is doing. What good is unethical news? '

How challenging is it to have a family with an actress? To such a question, he said, “We had a family like the other five. He was a superstar, he never understood when he was at home. It even blended in with my family. I also became friends with her son. A friend of mine drives a 407 (freighter matador). He could also mix with her. But I think that is always for the better. I will not say more than that. Please!