Neymar is one of the best footballers of the present time. The PSG forward is the most expensive footballer in the transfer market. The dream of a Brazil-PSG title surrounds him. But Neymar wanted to retire from football. However, many have moved away from that thought.

The Brazilian forward told Gaffar magazine that he could not enjoy the football in a hurry. The career therefore wanted to stop. Neymar, 29, who came to PSG from Barcelona, ​​gave that wonderful information.

He said, 'I asked myself if I would play football anymore. I returned to the room one day with great annoyance. Then I started thinking a lot, whether I will play football anymore, what I have achieved so far. But my love for football finally calmed my head and brought me back to football.

There is a lot of pressure in the highest level of football. Unable to cope with the pressure, many retired from football. However, Neymar himself did not feel too much pressure, noting that "I can handle the pressure very easily, that's why I'm number ten in Brazil and PSG. I am happy to represent Brazil and PSG. I always want to give my 100% to the team.

Currently, there are few dribbling footballers like Neymar. According to a report last season, the most dribbled footballer is Neymar. The most tackled forward. And he often has to get out of the field due to injuries in those tough tackles. Neymar's father wrote on Instagram after his latest injury that if he continued to tackle like this, football would soon lose to Neymar. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.