Planning Minister MA Mannan said, "I think it is teamwork corruption in project procurement, but personal corruption is more.

The minister made the remarks at the NEC conference room in Sher-e-Bangla Nagar on Tuesday (January 12th).

The planning minister said that our government has taken that position. No one will indulge in the transparent idea of ​​our people. I believe everyone around us avoids corruption. If someone is personally proven to be corrupt, we will deal with them legally. I will build a corruption free Bangladesh.

Regarding corruption, the minister said, "I don't want to say one thing but I have to say it." Wherever it goes, ordinary people want to know about the project. Pocketing and corruption is a criminal matter. There is no point in discussing seminars on this. Every time I go to a talk show or a seminar, there are questions about corruption. I tell them there is nothing to research about corruption, nothing to discuss. Corruption is certainly happening in some sectors. They also have the means to corrupt. If there is no basis for corruption then why there is so much discussion about it. We all need to be aware of corruption.