Popular small screen actress Mehzabin Chowdhury. The new year is also quite busy. This engagement will continue till the coming Valentine's Day. So she is not giving schedule for any work other than drama. The actress was supposed to do a job for the OTT platform last December. But that did not happen. How is Valentine's Day going? Mehzabin said, very good. The drama has a drawn schedule till Valentine's Day.

Now I don't want to work anywhere outside of this. I can't say anything about the work of OTT platform now. Its shooting has been delayed. Meanwhile, this actress was also ahead last year. She acted in 49 plays last year. Several of these plays won the admiration of the audience. She has also acted in different roles. In this context, he said, I am trying to work with the audience as promised. My focus is on good deeds, not numbers. The love of the audience can be found even with a little work. This is how I want to work in the new year. 

What is the importance of Mehjabin in acting? In reply, she said, I see the story as well as my character. The viewer is also noticed how much it can cut the stain in the mind. Currently I am doing a lot of work outside of glamor. An artist has to go through different types of characters. 2020 did not go well for anyone. Everyone has been under house arrest for several months due to Corona. The glamor girl said that she will use that experience in the new year.