Sunerah bint Kamal received a huge response soon after the release of 'No Dory' last year. He played the lead role in the film directed by Tanim Rahman Anshu. And this year the news has come that she is getting the National Film Award for Best Actress in the first film. But even though a year has passed since the first film, the news of the new film is still not there. Why? In reply, he said, "No Dory" has been followed by many photo proposals. But did not agree. Because I can't learn anything from those who have been offered. I will give a long time to a task.

I will give with labor. But if I don't get any improvement by working there, why should I? So waiting. I will do the second job only if I get a good screenplay and character. And what about love or marriage? In reply, Sunehra said, I will not get married. This is the final decision. When I do, I do it with the mind. I can't spend time in the family getting married. This is my straightforward answer. Because, I want to build a career. I want to work all my life. Don't want to get involved.