Narayanganj City Corporation Mayor. Addressing Selina Hayat Ivy, Narayanganj-4 MP AKM Shamim Osman said, 'You will gain power by selling Bangabandhu's name and Sheikh Hasina's picture, you will lead with boat brand, you will be a people's representative, and you will hit Bangabandhu's sculpture No. Sit with others and have tea, it can not be. We want you to go down to the field, get down and clear the position. So I invited you. Now actually come, or not actually come. Your wish. '

He made the remarks at a staff meeting on Wednesday (December 30th) night to make the January 9 rally a success. The meeting was held at the Rifle Club of the city with the leaders and workers of wards 11 to 18 of the metropolitan Awami League.

Speaking as the chief guest of the staff meeting, Shamim Osman further said, "I got into the politics of Chhatra League on paper through the meeting of Parvez Bhai at Bar Academy. This is the beginning, I thought everything was fine, no one will be able to stop me, I will leave politics on February 28, 2022, but now I see, the vultures want to bite my leader.

He said that now there is a huge crisis in the politics of Bangladesh. Someone has to raise his voice. So I'm picking up. You see, after I raise my voice from Narayanganj, everyone will start raising their voice. Now sitting on foreign soil, he is constantly speaking against 'our pride, our arrogance Bangladesh Army'. Talking about ‘police force’, talking against ‘BGB’. That is, it is hurting the structure of the state. Now is the high time for the politics of Bangladesh. So I am telling you with folded hands, in the next 3 to 4 months we will all be children of one mother.

Shamim Osman added, "From the day I started talking, they started talking against me abroad. I have been given 7 special security guards by the government. Then he said, "I brought 6,000 people from India and gave them passports for training." I want to say to you, I don't have to bring people from India, if my mothers and sisters go on the road with khanti-boti, then they will not get a shore. We are the reserve.

The meeting was attended by Narayanganj District Awami League General Secretary Abu Hasnat Shahid Mohammad Badal, Metropolitan Awami League General Secretary Khokon Saha, Metropolitan Awami League Joint General Secretary Shah Nizam, Organizing Secretary Zakirul Alam Helal, Metropolitan Awami League Legal Secretary Advocate SM Wazed Ali Khokon. , City Juba League President Shahadat Hossain Bhuiyan Sajnu, 14th Ward Councilor Shafiuddin Pradhan, 16th Ward Councilor Sheikh Nazmul Alam Sajal, 17th Ward Councilor Abdul Karim Babu, Metropolitan Awami League leader Rabiul and others.