Popular actor, former minister and MP Asaduzzaman Nur has been attacked by Corona. In the first week of December, Covit 19 tested positive and was admitted to a specialized hospital in the capital. There he was treated on the advice of doctors.

He returned home from the hospital on December 15 as his condition improved. He is currently in isolation at home. A week after returning home from the hospital, he expressed his gratitude to all those who were by his side during the coronation and wished him a speedy recovery.

Asaduzzaman Noor wrote on social media, 'I returned home on the eve of Victory Day on December 15. I was in the covid unit of the hospital for two weeks in a row. The doctors, service personnel and officials of Bangladesh Specialized Hospital have taken great care of each other. Sincere thanks and gratitude to all. Many of my well-wishers have prayed for my recovery after being attacked by Corona. The people of Nilphamari have wished me well. I am overwhelmed, overwhelmed. There is no end to my gratitude. My sincere thanks and immense gratitude to all.

Meanwhile, another popular actor of the country Abdul Quader was admitted to the hospital. Asaduzzaman Nur wrote to everyone asking for prayers for his recovery. Returning to Dhaka from Vellore, he is now undergoing treatment. May the prayers of all of us be added to wish him good health and well-being. I wish everyone well and well. In the new year, all dangers will be removed, Bangladesh will laugh, the world will laugh - this is the only wish.